EW Tees 3-Pack Plus Bonus Tee

EW Tees 3-Pack Plus Bonus Tee

These are my favoritest tee shirts ever! The suede cotton is some of the softest I have. They wash up well. Only regret is that these are on woot yet again and it’s not Friday when I get paid! I wished they would have some polos with same material. So if EW is listening I would like some polo shirts as well. And woot if you are listening, we, the people who love these shirts, would also like to see you offering other colors or the EW hand dyed shirts that look slick on their website. Please and thank you!

If you are hesitant about buying these shirts dont be. If you buy only 3 you’ll regret you didnt buy more!

1 Like

^^^^^ I agree 100% with everything dainonlyakiehl wrote above. I’ve bought these shirts multiple times using Woot! and now have about 21 of them including a few long-sleeved ones. They are the best. I also agree that Woot! should have the polos and some of the other EW shirts on sale here so we can try them too.

2 Likes

Add me to the list as I have about 20 and will buy more. As comfortable and nice fitting as can be.

1 Like

These are my “go to” casual shirts for anytime I want to feel comfortable. My first choice in the closet. I have 3, my wives loves her 3 as well. Time to get more.

1 Like

How do they run on size/shrinkage? Sometimes a medium fits me right and then shrinks too much. Also, how do they last? I assume OK, but there are a couple pretty negative remarks on Amazon about build quality. Thanks.

I usually wear a large t-shirt. I feel like I’m swimming (or am a body builder trying to show off) if I wear an X-Large. Chest size, 42-inch, Large in these fit me well. But, i primarily use these as undershirts and buy Mediums. They are snug, not tight, and don’t bunch up under whatever I’m wearing. I’ve had a 2 (and only 2) of these shirts separate at the seam, right at the armpit, but a quick run through the sewing machine fixed those 2 right up. I own 18 of these shirts on both crew and v-neck. Personally, I wouldn’t buy the v-neck again, I figured under certain shirts I’d rather not see the undershirt visible, but I realized that I just don’t like v-necks and the sorry showing doesn’t bother me

1 Like

thanks