Easy Install Water Repellent Hammock Car Seat Protector

Easy Install Water Repellent Hammock Car Seat Protector

I have these for the back seat as well as the cargo area. They are fantastic! Easy to put in and take out, stay in place, and easy to clean.

Do they have a hole for a harness belt?

Hello there! From the vendor:

Yes they have 2 holes in by the seatbelt buckles.

Can a human sit in the back seat also. I see a zipper that may or may not accommodate this

I have a very similar item, and yes… the zipper is there to let half of the cover remain unhooked from the headrest and have someone sit on it.

1 Like

The straps around the headrest ripped loose on the first use. Unbelievable waste of money.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. This has a 90-day woot warranty so please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Poor quality. The straps ripped while I was installing it in my car. It also doesn’t fit my compact car very well so I don’t see this fitting a larger car well at all - it sits very awkwardly in the seats and the seatbelt holes are too high for the seatbelt. There is also nothing keeping it in place; other hammocks have anchors that fit between the seat cushion and seat back so that it doesn’t wobble around, this does not. This is the third hammock I’ve purchased, I didn’t want to pay $50-$80 for a third one ( my dogs a big chewer) and this is by far the worst one in terms of quality and design. I’d rather pay the extra amount for a decent one that won’t rip instantly. I haven’t even exposed it to the dog yet but I don’t have high hopes for it lasting very long.

Dont buy this. Didnt last the one minute it takes to get out my neighborhood before the straps came apart, sending my dog tumbling down to the floor boards.