Energizer Vision LED Headlamp Flashlight (2-pack)

Energizer Vision LED Headlamp Flashlight (2-pack)

I got the pair of these a short time ago when Woot! offered them for the same price but with an additional $3 off for Prime members.
They are very bright and the button operates well. After being on for a few seconds, pressing the button shuts it off rather than cycling through the rest of the modes, which I like.
The headband holds its size well and is comfortable.
A downside is that, at least on the one that I opened, the angle adjustment is very stiff and feels a bit like it will break while angling it downwards, but when swinging it back up it moves almost too easily.
Other than that, I feel like these were a good value.

1 Like

Similar to Jonas, I also purchased these during the last sale. I love them and only use headlamps for night hiking/climbing. I’ll be doing Fuji throughout the night in the next month or so and purchased the pair for my SO and myself. They work well from my test walks and think that my complaint is similar in that it seems to move upwards too easily. Going downwards, I have no complaints.

1 Like

I’ve purchased these and use them to put around my dog’s neck when walking at night. This way they get to hold the flashlight. AND the dog is visible to bicyclists and other pedestrians. Unlike other headlamps, I found the battery section difficult to access, but they work really well and are very bright. The button is easy to find on a wiggling dog excited to go for their walk.

1 Like

How big are these? I need a new headlamp for an upcoming trip and I was just about to buy a new Petzl lamp and these showed up just in time but I can’t buy until I know how big and preferably how heavy this item is.