Hanes Men's ComfortSoft Tees 6-Pack

Hanes Men's ComfortSoft Tees 6-Pack

A good price if you have Prime, otherwise you have to get multiples to amortize shipping.

Do these have tags at the nape of the neck?

That’s a great question. The Hanes ComfortSoft tees I located during a brief internet search were either tagless or have a tearaway tag.

Not bad, except for not being able to choose colors. Last time I did this, I got orange and yellow.

FYI, cotton T-shirts are $3 at Michael’s arts & craft stores, they have dozens of colors, and I’ve had some for several years — they hold up better than Woot Shirts. (Having said that, I’m totally buying today’s Magic 8-Ball “42” shirt.

They’re on sale for $2 at Michaels.

How are the fit on these compared to the Woot Shirts?

it does not allow selection of 3X even though it shows in the drop down…

These are tagless.

Hi there. Sorry but they already sold out. We’re seeing if we can get more from the vendor.

Yeah, the shirt companies finally woke up and most are now making their shirts w/o sewn in tags. They found screen printing their name & size on inside back of neck to be way cheaper process. So they’re happy and we’re happy. Now if they would only either make talls readily available or just make the regulars long enough for a guy of 6’ or 6’1" to be able to tuck them in, they would make about 1/2 million american men SOOO much happier. Someone needs to turn on the lights with ALL the T-shirt makers that the average american male height of 5’ 8" was about 100 years ago…
As quality of food / availability of nutritious food in USA increased rapidly after the beginning of LAST CENTURY Americans started getting taller. Unfortunately clothing makers haven’t changed standard size proportions yet…

I almost ordered a set of 3XL’s as Hanes shirts can be stretched to fit taller guys, but then I realized no pocket - so no good for summer work wear. Fishing pencil or pen out of pants pocket is a pain, and they poke through pockets to stab you when you sit down. I’ve always considered shirts without pockets to be underwear.

Oh so close woot, so close.

I know these are shipped from the shipper and not from the woot warehouse, however, the shipping company seems to be able to count to 6 but they are still color blind.

Receive two dark blue, two tan and two black shirts and not 5 colors. I was so hoping for bright colors like orange and yellow too. Within five seconds of removing them from the shipping bag they came in, my dogs white fur was all over them.

Woot needs to sell a warehouse pack of those sticky lint rollers that my cat likes to lick and will pick up pet fur.

Blargh. Let Woot CS know so we can track the issue. Sorry.

It would be a great deal if I could have received at least one bright color in this group.

Similar thing happened to me. 1 black, 1 navy, 2 blue-grey, and 2 tan. Reaching out to CS now.

First shirt worn ripped under the arm with normal wear within about 5 hours. Are these defective or irregular?

Very sorry about that. They are not seconds or defective.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.