Roll Out Creeping Carpet Thyme Seed Mat

Roll Out Creeping Carpet Thyme Seed Mat

1 Like

What variety of Thyme is the seed mat?

Does a one pack come with a single 17" x 5’ mat or 3 17" x 5’ mats? The description makes this confusing.

I bought this the last time they had them on here and watered correctly planted correctly and not one sprout.

I bought two of these along with a couple of lavenders and none of mine came up. I had a few of the marigolds come up.

Bought several mats. After watering for two weeks not one seed germinated.

The description is interesting. “Just unfold your seed mat, cover with dirty and water”. Maybe you have to tell it questionable jokes to make it grow?

I haven’t tried these mats, but similar ones in the past have had the same issues. Usually the seed is dried out and aged to the point where germination is almost zero. You would have better luck turning over a section of soil and throwing loose seeds in it.

I bought five. Looks great in picture so I was excited to add it to my yard. I followed directions and watered religiously for weeks. Still watering just in case but not a single seed germinated Also bought a sunflower mat but that didn’t work either. Big waste of money.

Hello! From the vendor:

These mats include Creeping Thyme flower seeds.

Each mat is 17"x5’. So if a customer orders a 3-Pack for example they receive three individual 17"x5’ mats. All our mats can be trimmed to fit any size garden, planter box, etc

Ugh. Very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Followed the directions and like all the other posts not one single sprout! Don’t waste your money!!!

I also bought and followed the directions. Not one flower, but a row of weeds.! Don’t waste your money!

2 Likes