MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

Reminder - discussion on the product and deal please. Take political discourse to a different thread or preferably reddit. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait, there was political discourse over a pillow?
I gotta Google this…

2 Likes

Alas yes. Welcome to Woot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

to be fair it is the CEO

8 Likes

I’m loving the T-shirt sizing chart for the My Pillow !

5 Likes

Wait, yeah… that’s new to me. How does t-shirt size affect the firmness of a pillow you need? I thought it was always just personal preference.

3 Likes

I’ve tried many pillows, and if you’re looking for a great pillow, the Coop Home Goods Eden is the way to go IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/Coop-Home-Goods-Adjustable-Hypoallergenic/dp/B01LYU7V4S

2 Likes

While I do respect Woot’s “policy” on this one and while I’m not generally a boycotter (sic) of products for reasons that have nothing to do with products themselves (i.e MyPillow, Chik-Fil-A, Yuengling beer, etc) I do see how a company’s CEO’s political stance(s) could be part of someone else’s buying decision.

My guess is that Woot primarily restricts this stuff because it makes it nigh impossible to find real feedback on the products when you have to wade through a sea of Pop Poli-Sci 101 commentary to find out why “Consumer X” liked or didn’t like the product. But let’s face it, Woot probably also doesn’t allow that discussion because it degenerates into childish BS by essentially the same users over…and over…and over…and over…and over. Jeez maybe if any of them had something witty or fresh to say E.V.E.R. it wouldn’t be so bad but nope - second verse same as the first. I wish they’d just exchange numbers and whoop it up in a group text. :joy::rofl::joy::wink:

5 Likes

My local Grocery Story (ShopRite) has the Standard Size pillow for exactly the same price. So no deal here for me.

2 Likes

As one of the vol.mods here, that is the problem. Civil conversation rarely stays that way. :frowning: So then I have to clean up. And delete things. And then post cat pics to neutralize the arguing.

Do you know how hard it is to find cat pics on the internet?!?

4 Likes

People should look up who owns the company that makes products, and if so inclined choose to either buy the product or not.

I for one simply don’t like tossing money I earn toward people who push ideas I don’t support.

That’s all I’ll say on that as moderators have quashed more extravagant commentary in favor of focusing on sales, which is understandable.

5 Likes

Terrible pillows. I will never buy ANYTHING from this company ever again.

And I sleep much better, thank you very much, having made that decision.

2 Likes

These are really nice & comfortable pillows, from a great American company.
I’d buy from them again.

2 Likes

If you are a side sleeper, your tshirt size will correlate to your shoulder with. If you have wider shoulders you’ll need a larger, firmer pillow to fill the space between your neck and the bed

5 Likes

That was actually pretty good!

:astonished:

I might be sleeping oddly then.

Quite a few factors have to be given to enhance sleeping, but many people aren’t aware of them, or they don’t have the time to evaluate the factors.

I’ve heard a lot of positive things about their products from actual consumers. $5 pillows are killing me! LOL

I’m a side sleeper and bought the firm version based on the MyPillow sites recommendation. It’s so comfortable. Can toss in the washer/dryer to replump.

2 Likes