The Cyclops Portable Worklight

The Cyclops Portable Worklight

I’m tempted, but 1200 lumens on 4 AA batteries…that’s a lot of load and will probably drain them quickly.

1 Like

I’ve got this Cyclope yesterday 7/06/19 ( that’s the funny part, planning to go fishing overnight ) in yellow for only $19.99 @ local truck stop ( BTW used my fuel-points as a discount & it cost me in real life only $9.99 )

In the description…

The GoGreen Power Cyclops work light uses brightest white LED technology and provides you with an excellent light source without ever having to charge the battery. The Cyclops is powered by 4 AA batteries and comes with a total of 16.

So, they mention that you never have to charge the battery – wahoo! Perpetual power! Nope, it’s because you have to replace the batteries…

But, with that in mind apparently they do provide 16 batteries (4 refills).

1 Like

And you can bet those batteries are the cheapest they could find…

My girlfriend has one of these - WITH a charging cord. It is incredibly bright and well made; useful on a recent project spanning several evenings. But clearly that’s a different model; maybe even a different maker.

This version is a hard pass.

1 Like

Several similar versions that are rechargeable for only a few dollars more at the Mother-ship:
https://www.amazon.com/SUNZONE-Portable-Rechargeable-Waterproof-Repairing/dp/B076M53QSL/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=cat%2Bled%2Blight&qid=1562696324&s=gateway&sr=8-2&th=1

So yay! We’re cheaper.

Yep, Woot is cheaper, but the link PReed4962 provided is a rechargeable version. The Woot version isn’t :wink:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.