DIY 3D Miniature Dollhouse Kit

DIY 3D Miniature Dollhouse Kit

Can you please tell the scale for these? Would they go with a 1:12 dollhouse?

As a reference here are the dimensions of “Sam’s Study” from Amazon. So given the height of this product (8.86") at 1:12 it would be a little less than 9’ – which sounds about right :wink:

Here’s a link for the manufacturer’s website. There’s also a Facebook group, although you have to request to join it, where you can see how these turn out by real people putting them together. Just search for Rolife.

This company also makes many other amazing DIY products for just about everyone that I highly recommend checking out! They’re all pretty remarkable in my opinion. My personal favorite is their Steampunk Music Box line.

https://www.robotimeonline.com/collections/diy-dollhouse

1 Like

@ThunderThighs - New Feature Request: Can we have the product photos auto-select when you change the product selected in the dropdown? Sometimes it’s a pain to figure out which photo goes to which product in the dropdown box.

In other news, most of these are reduced in price but the following two can be bought for cheaper on Amazon’s site…

Dessert Shop
Amazon $22.99 vs Woot $23.99
https://www.amazon.com/Rolife-Kit-Woodcraft-Construction-Kit-Wooden-Crafts-Creative/dp/B079GZQWH4/

Camper
Amazon $21.99 vs Woot $23.99
https://www.amazon.com/Rolife-Kit-Woodcraft-Construction-Kit-Wooden-Crafts-Creative/dp/B079GYRV6K/

1 Like

Hi there. Dimensions have been added.

We’ve been asking for that feature for YEARS! It’s on our wish list as are many other things.

2 Likes

Checked on Amazon and find it’s Not a deal in consideration of shipping fee

It gets better on Amazon, as those listings (as well as the other model options) have a $3 limited time coupon.

I have Prime so I can have this in my hands for free by Saturday. Not sure shipping charges without Prime.

I purchased the study. It is going to be adorable. I am not going to be the one making it.

I opened the box and I stared in horror at all the tiny pieces that needed to be put together. I was mistaken in thinking that this was a box of pre-made things that needed to be put in place. Interior design fashion vs build everything.

I shipped it straight to my sister who loves crafty stuff. She is delighted to have it arriving soon.

The set is very well designed and it is packed in small labeled bags. The “additional no tools needed” is wrong. There was a list of additional tools needed such as scissors, a tiny bull clamp, a ruler, a pencil, pliers, etc…

I made the greenhouse. It took months to complete but I went through fits and spurts. I am not terribly artistic/ coordinated but it still turned out adorably. There was a lot of measuring, folding, rolling and cutting involved. My hands were definitely sore by the end and I felt like I needed some jewelers glasses to see to fold tiny leaves and flowers. The level of detail and thought that goes into these is amazing. That said, as others mentioned this doesn’t look like any spectacular deal compared to what you can buy them for on Amazon.

2 Likes