Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank w/ Dual USB

2.1A per output port or total for the device?

Morning. That is the total output, so if you’re only charging one device it will charge at that rate, but if you’re charging multiple, it will be split.

Will the wireless charging capability work for the samsung galaxy s10 and samsung galaxy watch?

Reviews mention charging iPhones, which use the Qi standard. Qi is also the standard used by Samsung phones and most other brands these days. Confirm your phone and watch use Qi, and you should be fine.

No QC? Pass…

I never seen a battery capable of quick charging for this price. I actually never knew they exist for quick charging

I bought a 30k mAh one that has QC3.0, and I’m never looking back. It was a night and day difference from even a 2.1a output. I’ve seen some of them in smaller capacities for around this price, but I really want one that’s QC and wireless… Which isn’t easy to find for a decent price.

So is this a quick charger? I thought Qi was just the wireless charging standard, but did not mean, by default, that it’s a Quick Charger compliant.

HOT! This thing gets burning hot. I received mine arrived yesterday. I charged it, removed the cord and set my Samsung Note on top for wireless charging. Within 3 mins, the LEDs area became hot, then the silver part where the USBs are and when I lifted it off my desk after 7 minutes, my desk was hot! NOT WARM… HOT! Too hot to keep your hand there. It took about 10 minutes for it to cool off after I removed my phone. This can’t be normal!

Hi there. I’m not sure? You can check with Aduro to see. Or contact Woot CS for a return.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Maybe it wants to double as a hand warmer.

2 Likes

This thing will not charge my iPhone X wirelessly. Everything else seems to work fine, but no go on the wireless. Anyone else have problems with this and the iPhone X?

Googled this and found these recommendations:

Restart the phone
Remove any external case
Install updates

Does your phone charge wirelessly on another charger?

If nothing works, you can contact Woot CS to return.

I was having the same issue with my Samsung Note 8 until I pressed the button on the side to turn the wireless on. Hope this helps. :roll_eyes: