Creeping Thyme Instant Flower Mat, 5pk

Creeping Thyme Instant Flower Mat, 5pk

I’d stay away. I bought the 4-pack a while back. After several weeks of watering not a single seed sprouted. I’d be curious to know if anyone had any luck with these.

1 Like

I’m very sorry they didn’t sprout. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I thought I did. Until I realized they were not thyme seedlings, but morning Glory. Not even sure it was in the mat, or just in the soil akrey, and they sprouted while following directions for creeping thyme. Very very dissapointed. I’ll never buy again!

I got the same results as markdzio. Not a sprout to be found… do yourself a favor and just go to a local spot

Just bought these and planted this weekend. They are supposed to be 5’ long by 17”. The sheets came in a box without packaging. Half of them were ripped and they only measured 4’ long. We’ll see how they grow.

I’m sorry they were shorter. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.