Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries 96 Pack - 48AA + 48AAA

Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries 96 Pack - 48AA + 48AAA

I have never been so disappointed by a battery than I was by my purchase of these batteries! I have always been a fan of Fuji products, but these batteries have made me rethink Fuji and their products entirely, whoever designed these abominations should be fired, sued, and lose their citizenship from this planet and cast adrift in space.
At least 45% of the batteries in the package that I purchased leaked and corroded IN THE PACKAGE BEFORE i EVEN UNWRAPPED IT, while sitting on the shelf!!! Those that made it out of the package and into use, lasted less than half as long as any other battery that I normally use (Ray-O-Vac, Duracell, EverReady), or even the generic cheapies that come with the electronic junk you buy. Even then half of them then leak and corrode in whatever it’s being used in and you have to clean it out.
These are just crappy batteries, and the best thing you can do with them is throw them in a fire! The very thing that they say NOT to do with them!!! That is all they’re good for!
If this is what has become of Fuji, I’ll never buy another Fuji product ever again…

egads. please make sure you contact woot customer service.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.