LG UBKC90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

LG UBKC90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

Was excited to find this on Woot, and ordered immediately. I can’t really offer a review since the refurb did NOT come with a remote … limited buttons on front panel. Sheesh. C’mon Woot, even refurbs should have the tools to operate the dang thing!!! Would appreciate help in finding an affordable remote for this machine.

What’s the difference between this and the LG UBK90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player for the same price? The specs appear to be identical. Thanks.

They’re the same but made for different retailers. We don’t usually have them both for sale at the same time. I’ll ping the buyer.

An absolute piece of junk. Less than two weeks after receiving it, the eject control stopped working.

I’m sorry for the problem. You have a 90 day woot warranty so make sure you contact our customer service.

Ordered and unit arrived today. Mostly works great, but the Netflix app doesn’t work. The YouTube app does, so I know it’s not a networking issue. When I start Netflix, the screen goes blank and stays that way. I’ve tried a factory reset to no avail. Anyone else had similar issues?

Does it accept firmware updates?