Bag o' Crap: Pineapple Daiquiri

Bag o' Crap: Pineapple Daiquiri

More crap? This one has been up a whole 4 minutes and still available Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh. I just bought one. need more crap

Can I buy another one?? It is still up? Driving me crazy!!!

Mmmmmm pineapple

I got one 4 days ago. I have watched so many of them pass by. But it’s probably for the best considering the contents.

I’m drinking a daiquiri now

I GOT MY FIRST BOC!!! Squeeeeee!

CRAP IS WINDING DOWN. TRYING TO GIVE AS MANY ROOKIES AS MANY CHANCES AS POSSIBLE

4 Likes

I finally got a BOC so I’m excited! I haven’t gotten one in years now. I don’t care what crap is in it, I’m thrilled.

How about no rules on the last one for us not so rookies?

@ThunderThighs would kill me

1 Like

OR… how about one more LE Crap? You know for post B-day celebration and the winding down of Prime Day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She doesn’t have to know

1 Like

I think this officially makes them dealers. The first one is easy. Then you’re hooked. Then you have to wait 31 days for your next fix. By then you’re willing to do anything for it. Even buy the balsamic…!!!

3 Likes

man i wish, but we broke the budget. gotta see how we’re doing for holiday…

2 Likes

15,000 x 10 = 150,000
150 x 50 = 7,500
Infinity woot lockers x 3.50 = $gazillion.

Mmhmm…I see more woot lockers in our future.

3 Likes

You have uncle Jeff to bail you out. You could give them away

Uncle Jeff has a divorce to pay for and a new girlfriend to support. I think he’s trying to impress with an amazon basics rocket ride to the moon.

3 Likes

I’d like to do a weekly locker, yes.

4 Likes

I think that’s a good idea. They’re entertaining and you can do bigger stuff. Jeff’s dance moves are getting better.

4 Likes