Google Pixel 2 (Factory Unlocked)(S&D)

Google Pixel 2 (Factory Unlocked)(S&D)

I asked this yesterday, but did not receive an answer and yesterday’s cost has sold out.

How scratched and/or dented can these be before being considered too damaged? If the item is too scratched for my liking, how long is the return window?

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

You may return most purchases within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. If the item being returned is not damaged or defective, we’ll deduct the prepaid cost of return shipping from the refund. Once the item is received by Woot!, the refund will be applied.

You may have to argue about conflicting definitions of “moderate” wear and tear. If it has just a few scrapes, they may make you pay for the cost of shipping to return it because it was sold as scratch and dent.

There’s no clear answer to that question as it will vary from unit to unit. If you’re unhappy with it, you can return it within 30 days as noted above by bsmith.

I’m not too worried about a few scrapes. I’m more worried about scratches or dents in the screen or cracked backs. One user posted that the SIM card slot didn’t work. I hope that’s a situation that woot would replace the whole device.

Listing states they are fully functional. Other threads mention that if the screen has burn in that the screen would be replaced prior to sale.

I am also not sure if these are S&D refurb or only S&D. Other listings are refurb units to an extent.

I understand “moderate wear” is based on opinion and can vary from one person to the next. I was only asking that at which point I would be to return it for a full refund.

No cracks on scratch and dent

This is a known term that it will probably have scratches and maybe some dents. Most dents are very small

I bought one before prime day. It had a huge crack in the back but the camera and flash still worked. Unfortunately the crack was around the Sim slot and it appears the slot was damaged. I emailed woot and they started the RMA process. I shipped it back and within a week got my refund.
Hope my experience helps you.