Krazy Tees Tie Dye T-Shirts 3-PK

Krazy Tees Tie Dye T-Shirts 3-PK

HOW IS THIS ON SPORT WOOT? Seriously stupid thing to have tie die shirts vs something actually sport or outdoor related.

2 Likes

Woot hasn’t posted bidets in Tools recently, so something had to be done to make sure Wooters are commenting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I absolutely love how unhappy the guy looks wearing these awful things.

2 Likes

There is a shirt section for “krazy” shirts.

1 Like

The closest I get to a sports field is going to music festivals where people wear lots of tie dye, so it works here for me.
But, you have 11 color choices and photos of only 9 of them so how does the buyer know they are choosing the combination they want?

1 Like

There are captions on each photo. If you’re on the app, click into the sale to see the captions.

2 Likes

I’m a product of my times and I LOVE TIE DYE SHIRTS. I bought two sets.

3 Likes

So was the intern (guy) told he was fired before the photoshoot or told of he did this he wouldn’t be fired and then fired anyways? I mean damn not even a little bit of a grin. At least with the (woman) intern she looks to be at least happyish to be there. Ah well. I say if he’s still on the payroll fire him. Find a new intern to take his place. One that can at least crack a small smile. Even if he has to fake it.

1 Like

They sold out. That is the job of a model. :smile: I just got mine and love them!

1 Like

They’re the official shirt of the hacky sack sport.

1 Like