Mens Moisture-Wicking Polo 3 Pack

Mens Moisture-Wicking Polo 3 Pack

Bought these last time, pretty solid buy! Love how they fit and feel!

Do they fit true to size?

I usually wear 2XLT, is anyone aware if these shirts run long?

What brand are these?

Galaxy by Harvic.

Last time I ordered that brand I got sent Blue Rock polos, which didn’t fit

These are definitely Galaxy By Harvic.

Yes true to size.

For me, they run one size too small. I typically buy XL but needed 2XL for any of the Harvic shirts. Fair to say they are true to the size, BUT you need to check the size chart as the chest sizes are a little smaller than what I would call standard sizes. I have a 46-inch chest and the XL shirts with a high-side 46 inch measurement were snug. If you like a loser shirt, look for the size with your measurement on the low side of the range.

These are great shirts otherwise. Well made and definitely lighter weight than a heavier cotton shirt. Great value for the quality. I will be buying some more right now.

NO! I wear a XXL. It’s so tight I can’t wear them.

Worthless purchase for me. They run at least one size small. They are going to Good Will. :frowning:

They run small!!!

I’m sorry for the problem. Please contact Woot Customer Service though.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Can anyone compare the fit of these to the GBH short sleeve button up shirts? I bought a couple of those from here, and I hate the way they fit. They are so tight in the chest and armpits, that I feel like I’m going to Hulk out of them if I do anything other than sit quietly at my desk. But they are so baggy around my stomach, that it looks like I’m wearing maternity clothes.

These are a regular fit, with regard to the dress shirts , they are cut “tailored fit” that’s why we always say if you don’t want that tailored slim fit just go ahead and buy one size up and you’ll be fine.