1108093 Golden Eye Elite Folder Knife

1108093 Golden Eye Elite Folder Knife

This is an excellent deal on a great knife. If this does not sell out then either Woot has 10,000 of them or Wooters do not know a great knife deal when they see it.

2 Likes

It sold out last time. I think they’re third party fulfilled.

2 Likes

More knife than anyone needs. Great price. I think the 4-Max is the only more expensive folding knife Cold Steel carries.

I have to push pretty hard on the button to unlock it, but on the other hand they are known for very strong locking mechanisms. The knife is very lightweight.

It’s promoted as a knife to buy if you want it to look pretty while you’re dressed fancy. I guess because of the gold clip and the gold thumb hole thing…? Nobody accessorizes with yellow gold color these days. Nobody wants to pay $60 for a pretty, ceremonial knife.

I actually am really glad I purchase this knife at like 1 am this morning. I didn’t get a chance to really dive in and make a post on here. I did send it over to SlickDeals and it became a front page deal. So if wooters didn’t know the value, SD certainly did.

1 Like

The gold isn’t really the nicest looking thing, but, at this price with this steel at 4 oz weight, show me a better bang for your buck?

If no one wanted it, why did all versions sell out so fast? I think you’re simply wrong. Cold Steel is bad at marketed across the board, it’s best to just ignore their promotional crap and look at the stat sheet. You’re not finding a better knife for less right now.

1 Like

It’s YOUR fault I missed out on the ones I wanted

1 Like

Keep Slickdeals away from here guy

2 Likes

You’re not wrong but you got dibs if I don’t like it when it arrives! :wink:

But Wooters wouldn’t know a deal if they saw it. :stuck_out_tongue:

S35VN blade and g10 handle. Definitely not just cosmetic.

Arrived today, great knife!

Also enjoyed this video COLD STEEL- IRON PROOF 2018- Golden Eye Elite - Complete Impact & Weight Hang Tests - YouTube

It’s back.