Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Series 2 which is like 180 dollars comes out soon, not that anyone cares.

I’ve got a series 2 preordered - but I still would have bought a couple of these if I had seen it… one to use, and one to play around with customizing the look of it. That was an awesome price.

A lot of targets are selling them for $75 now, if you check out brickseek you may be able to find one nearby

1 Like

Thanks - I’ll have to look. Was not aware of that.

They break and the warranty is only 90 days. I saw an email where support told a guy who just bought his controller a few months ago that it was “normal wear” that broke the controller.

All controllers break, these are no more durable than other controllers, just packed with more features, for which you are paying for. The thumbstick nodes inside the controller are still plastic, and the bumper parts inside are still plastic as seen in the standard controllers. I have mine since launch and it works very well still, with the normal wear I’d expect from a three year old controller. My grips are starting to peel, and my left thumbstick is slightly wobbly, not stickdrift, just wobbly which doesn’t effect gameplay. Not bad for three years of heavy daily use. But I also take care of it since it cost me $150 plus tax.

I would have jumped on buying another one had I seen this earlier.

I suspect if they were intended to last several years, the warranty would be for 1 year. The companies are getting sued over the controllers.

Just saying I would buy the cheaper model and from a company with a better return policy.

No one is.

Closest thing is the joycon drift for the nintendo switch’s joycons.

“No one is”

gives example of company who is

???

It’s the same problem 360 and One controllers have.

My barely used 360 controller started doing this a couple weeks ago.