Fruit of the Loom Men's 10-Pack Assorted Pocket T-Shirt, Earth Tones, Medium

Fruit of the Loom Men's 10-Pack Assorted Pocket T-Shirt, Earth Tones, Medium

Michael’s still sells $2 gildan t-shirts. I get them all the time and never had an issue. My parrot loves chewing holes in shirts, so I always keep these around for him.

I believe Michael’s shirts are a lighter weight than these. But if your parrot likes the others…

1 Like

Could be a lighter weight, also allows you to choose your own colors. I’ve never had a complaint about the weight or look of it. Quite a few people have suggested they fit a lot better than other brands I’ve tried. My wife prefers them on me. Most shops around here buy their uniform shirts at michaels and get labels printed on them.

I did my wash at a buddies house down the shore and he thought the design washed off his shirt; he was mad because he just bought it from a shop down the shore for $15. Turns out the shirt was the exact same label as mine from michaels, just they printed their designs on it. Took us a while to figure out what happened. I’d say most craft people use these.

“Earth Tones”? Looks like mostly a bunch of brown t-shirts.

Per Wiki:
Earth tone is a color scheme with multiple meanings. In its narrowest sense, it refers to “any color containing some brown…”

…“More generally, it refers to “neutral colors”, which are muted and flat in an emulation of natural colors. Neutral colors can be created by mixing two complimentary colors or combining a pure color with white, black, or gray. Pure-neutral colors include black, white, and all grays, while near-neutral hues include browns…Shades_of_brown,…strong text tan, and darker colors.”

Bingo.

Man…it took me all day. But I finally comlpeted the picture for this offer. You like?

3 Likes

I might want to hire you for a drawing of a penguin.

Although you probably won’t be able to top the drawing from @gottaturnupthesound as seen here.

If anyone is up to the task, feel free to do some photoshopping…

1 Like

Is that a challenge?

Look!!
This is worth like $500 at least. Penguin loves ice… so i even made an ice cube and stuff…
man I am so proud.

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

I wonder who else I could get to draw a penguin. :thinking:

@wajeremy, @davejlives, @arsibaba1, @R0naIdRayGun could all do it.

haha… how did you get a wax model of @davejlives? that’s awesome. The one on the right was that one day when he had a bad hair day right? like a week or so back?

:w_boc:

1 Like

So you’re really a B0C?

1 Like

As someone who has spent way too much quality time in the past decade paying attention to the shirt.woot derby … sorry, they don’t offer any compensation for “well, an attempt was made” entry.

The good news is that those old comments aren’t online anymore, so I can’t even rehash some critic’s comments made back in the days about some entries that “looks like you barfed it out in an hour”. And that artist had much more experience drawing penguins. And bunnies. And cats. And bunnies. And squirrels. And bunnies. And turtles. And bunnies.

Per his avatar, yes he is a black office cat.

If only Ramy would have had that experience. :roll_eyes:

He doesn’t even do all the designs at his own store anymore!

(I’m pretty sure I have more of Diana Sprinkle’s designs from TeeTurtle than I do from catshirtswoot.)