The Wine Rack

The Wine Rack

I was just sitting here wondering what to get my wife for our anniversary on Friday. I knew I could count on you Woot!

6 Likes

I’m confused

3 Likes

Good point, sir.

The problem is that I can change my mind but not my Woot.com username :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Love the passive and some times delayed indirect sarcasm of woot, but it concerns me how few people would have followed your comment had you not literally busted out the ol’ digital highliter.

1 Like

It’s a handy tool. I echo your concern; but in this case I think that highlighting this juxtaposition outweighed the loss of subtlety

I agree that the focus, and contrast, would probably have to be highlighted, but if felt a little bit like explaining why a delayed reaction joke is funny, immediately after telling it.

The forums, unfortunately, don’t lend themselves to that. Quality gems get buried under the weight of quantity. But I agree the joke is more amusing when it sinks in slowly

1 Like

I just hope we have done the wine rack justice, and that our conversation has alleviated any concerns some may have had about this adjustable bra padding. Good for both deception and inebriation.

1 Like

If our banter has drawn the attention of even one otherwise wayward Wooter to this fantastic combination of aesthetics and function, then we have performed a valuable service

5 Likes

Does this work through TSA security?

1 Like

“Woot never posts interesting products anymore”.

Case rested. A case of wine I guess.

1 Like