Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Bought three sets of these in the recent past. Thought they would charge well in the NM sun.
That is a total of 18 lights.
7 never charged out of the box… and that is in southern NM sun all day every day.
5 “died” and didn’t hold a charge or charge within in a week.
Didn’t even bother to contact the company.
Why return junk for more junk?

1 Like

A six pack of ugly.

None of these worked, right out of the box. Worst purchase ever. Do not waste your money.

I’m very sorry. Make sure that you contact Woot customer service. We like to track issues like this.

JUNK!! No way these are 169.99 normal price they’re 3” by 3” by3” not water proof just poorly caulked, and half don’t hold a charge. Garbage.

1 Like

At first glance I thought These are rocks. NOT!

And we in the great state of New Mexico (no one knows we are here because the weather person always stands in front of the state) get on average 300 days of sun per year. So if you’re saying these did not hold a charge then it’s hopeless.

1 Like

That thar is funny, I don’t care who you are. Poor New Mexico …ha ha

Absolute trash. Don’t waste your money. Maybe worth $3.99. But claiming they are marked down from $160+ is ridiculous.

1 Like

I’m sorry. Please make sure you contact Woot customer service.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered a box of 6 of these. I only got 3 packed loosely in a plain box with no packing materials! Amazing enough they all worked. But not very bright. Eventually 2 of them got water in them and stopped working. I contacted Woot since I didn’t get my full order. They said they would look into it. Weeks later when I didn’t hear back contacted them again. And again, never heard back. Poor product, poor customer service from Woot!

Might want to check your spam folder (if you didn’t already) . Woot customer service is always on a question or a problem I have had within a few hours. They also have fixed the problems I have had nicely also

1 Like

Hi there. I don’t see a contact from you in the CS system from this account. Could you try again using the Woot CS support form?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yup. Agree with others. These might be the biggest pieces of crap I’ve ever bought. Worth a couple bucks at most. Saying originally $160 is outright lying. I am so disappointed. I’m new to woot and won’t use again after this.

The $169.99 was the MSRP.

MSRP

I got these in a BoC. They worked for a limited time.

I can’t imagine where in the world the retail price would be even close to $169. I bought 2 boxes about 2 years ago and not only are they small enough to fit in the palm of my hand and emit less light than a flashlight about to go dead, they all stopped working within 1 year. Don’t get sucked in to buying these!

One only lasted a week after getting slightly wet. Put clear silicone around edge to keep protected because very poor assembly was evident. The rest are still working but were never bright enough to light up the path in front of them after a full day in sun. Light is angled up and too dim.

I hope this thread lasts forever.

By the way, not from Woot so I don’t know if they are the same - but my neighbor bought a bunch of things that look a lot like these and lined her walk. They now have been cast into a pile of dead solar things that she keeps behind her bushes for some reason.