Solar SUNSPOTS Outdoor LED Disk Lights

Solar SUNSPOTS Outdoor LED Disk Lights

Picked these up a while back. They did not hold up at all. The piece that holds the light on the ground just hs 4 little plastic tabs that push into the light before inserting into the ground. Most of the pieces broke off within the first 30-40 days so now they just kind of lay on the ground. I’ll be pitching them after summer is over and will not reorder.

1 Like

You have a 90-day warranty. Make sure you contact ECO.

I bought the newer version of these which has more LEDs, but other than that, same construction. After just 1 year the clear plastic lens was yellow, and many cracked and filled with moisture. Even new out of the box several didn’t work. Poor solder connections. They’re extremely poor quality.

1 Like

I’ve recently bought them, and like them a lot. Having purchased other lamps for my garden over the years, I do not expect them to last forever, especially in the deep south, where I live. I was disappointed however in the response I got from their customer service team when I contacted them about a missing piece after purchasing 32 of them. The missing piece was a cheap piece of plastic for one of the stakes. Instead of assisting me in providing the piece, they require that I jump through hoops and provide all kinds of details before doing so. Not happy with their customer service.