Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

Hosta Perennial Mixed Plants

1 Like

I live in Las Vegas, NV… will these survive as potted plants? Even if its a big pot, as long as its transportable…

And what about the heat, Sunlight, and dry conditions?

Can these all survive in areas 3-9 as stated they are ideal for? Im in the 8ish area…

What about delivery in the heat? Will it be okay in hot truck?

How quickly must they be planted?

How long does it take for shipping from when it is pavkaged til it arrives?

Are there any gaurantees if they arrive dead or dying?

Are any indoor plants?

Thanks!!!

All good questions. These appear to me to be end-of-season clearance so personally, I would not order them. Note the shipping times on the chart provided:

Maybe write the company directly with your questions?

http://gardeningproducts4less.com/

I’m pretty sure they have been for sale on here since February, I bought my wife some, not on here, 6 pack, one little leaf emerged from the ground, nothing else for the rest of the year… you see these a lot up north, everywhere. Drive thru Cincinnati, maybe buy some body armor first, they will be in every yard, wether or not the people want them. I do believe it is too hot in zone 8-9 but you can grow them if you baby them… now if they’ve been sitting in a shipping wear house since spring chances are there dried up lumps of compost now

can they be grown as indoor house plants?

Do they ship now or on the dates noted in the spring?

They will ship as soon as you order.

Shipping

• Standard - Estimated delivery Sep 11 - Sep 16

Hostas don’t make great houseplants because they they require a period of dormancy in the winter (they die back and re-emerge in the spring.) If you can find a dark space that that can get into the 40-degree range over winter to let them do that, then they will probably be okay. Hostas also spread from rhizomes, so you have to be prepared to dig them up and separate them if they start to overtake the pot. There are plenty of other houseplants that require less effort.

1 Like