Apple Lightning to USB Cable

Apple Lightning to USB Cable

Does anyone know if this a an authentic apple product? It’s a great deal if it is, but I do want it check. Thank!

Warranty: 90 Day Apple

I’m not staff, but all indicators say yes.

Yes indeed. They are authentic Apple. :w_happy:

3 Likes

I love how the alert I just got from the Woot app says “save $3 on Lightning cableS” when you can only buy 1.

Nice work @davejlives and team for the Prime extras; kudos for being responsive to user suggestions! What's your favorite Amazon Prime benefit from Woot? - #10 by mydearWootson

I didn’t see any Prime Crap branding…maybe its still being worked up by the Graphic Design Team? How about this?

4 Likes

Well, that was stupid on our part. I’m going to blame a lack of communication between the associated parties. Yep, that’s what I’m gonna do.

itwashim2

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice. LOL.

It’s not prime exclusive. You just get a few bucks off if you use your Amazon Prime login. :w_happy2:

1 Like

Guess it’s true that Apple is going to move to a USB-C interface. Still in for one anyway.

1 Like

I just bought ankers because the amazon basics cords are poorly insulated.

Now Woot has this.

Why do I buy stuff anymore?

Just to suffer?

1 Like

Well, we do aim to disappoint in as many areas of our business as possible.

3 Likes

I didn’t get the discount, logged in under Amazon prime on woot app.
Something is wrong?

Try logging out of woot and logging in again using the Login with Amazon button.

Note that the order detail page will show shipping for about a minute while the Amazon information loads. Then it’s deducted.

Just got an alert that my item shipped. The information I’m getting says that Metro Solutions is who is shipping these items. Is anyone aware of their yelp reviews? Seems like they just flip a lot of bad, refurbished products… I hope I’m not in for a headache…

I’m not receiving the discount when I try to order either. Have logged out and logged back in, but nothing. Any ideas or help?

Are you logging in with Amazon login, and are your cookies enabled?

Hi there. I see that you did log in with Amazon Prime benefits just a bit ago. When going to the order details page, you’ll see shipping and the regular price for a minute or so. Then when your Amazon info loads, you will see the savings deducted as well as the shipping.

I waited and nothing happened. Oh well…

TT, I followed you instructions and I did not receive the discount. Logged off and back on, still no deal. Amazon applied in free shipping.

1 Like