Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter

Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter

What sound does the scooter make when it zooms by? … Zowww … Meee !!

2 Likes

Ha Ha :smile:

It says recommended age is 16 to 50. So, is everyone above 50 considered to old to have fun now?

9 Likes

Recommendations so they don’t get lawsuits by the old people breaking hips and other bones

https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Electric-Long-range-Fold-n-Carry-Ultra-Lightweight/dp/B076KKX4BC

Heads up, Retail on Amazon is only $399, not $599 like it suggests

– and model is specifically M365 on the Amazon link

4 Likes

I read this as electric shooter… WHY?

I read this as electric schooner. Disappointed.

3 Likes

Wait, not an electric scooper? Unfriended…

3 Likes

Can I interest you in an eclectic scooter? We don’t have those either.

4 Likes

Can we buy a warranty with it?

2 Likes

might wait for black Friday to see if it cheaper elsewhere. it still $364 after taxes

Bought one of these last time. It started to squeak and vibrate after a week of use. They also sent us the wrong charger (Asian/EU plug). It’s fun but I’d wait til the technology gets better.

3 Likes

Since this is NEW, you can look for companies that sell after-purchase warranties.

how much was it last time you bough it?

I want an eclair shooter :grimacing:

2 Likes

bought one of these the last time they were offered on woot (like three weeks ago?) and it’s awesome. did I NEED it? no. did I WANT it? yes. do I regret purchasing it? hell naw. I love it. money well spent.

3 Likes

Hold up… cruise control? On an electric scooter?!?

Oh, how I want one of these. If only to prove I can stay alive driving one, even whist I’m outside the specified age limits! #XiaomiAgeism

• Recommended age: 16 - 50 years old

$330 + tax, so tempting. But it seems everyone and their neighbor in China is building e-scooters… hoping competition drives it to break significantly below $300.