Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Vac

Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Vac

Got one of these last time they were offered. Very happy with it and it can pick up fairly large pieces of debris and does a great job on my carpet and bare floors. With the extra battery you can clean for quite a while if needed and probably vacuum your whole medium sized house.
Excellent price for everything you get.
Of course the dust bin is small so you might have to empty it more often but I can usually get a few touchups of the messiest spots in my house and one battery will last a few days to a week and you swap to the extra that’s charged up.
If you’ve wanted one of these this is probably the best price you’ll find for the complete package.

2 Likes

What’s the warranty with this. The factory warranty only applies to an “authorized retailer of SharkNinja Operating LLC”.

Maybe the factory refurb warranty? But, then is it 90 days or 180 days?

I think it’s 90 days but not positive. It should be listed somewhere in the page for it. Mine looked brand new when I got it.

You’re right. It’s right there. Thanks. 90 days.

I’m pretty sure it’s 15 minutes or until you leave the parking lot… same warranty as Harbor Freight

I second that…I have one that absolutely love. I was looking for a cordless for convenience, and this Shark has exceeded my expectations. It’s very powerful, battery life is very good. Great price here.

I got one of these the last time, which was just about a month ago. It is great. Love mine.

anyone know if there is a plug in option when the battery stops working?

This comes with 2 batteries.

I assume nyclee means when the batteries stop holding a charge, can you plug it in or do you have to buy new batteries?

No, no plug in, but the two batteries last a long time on a charge and should be more than enough to do your entire house.

New battery time. I would guess it would be as costly to buy replacement batteries as to buy a whole new vacuum, not sure.

Factory direct the batteries are 99 each. I’m sure if it’s popular enough there will be cheaper Chinese batteries available soon. I buy them for my computer backup power supplies and I can get higher capacity high quality batteries for a third of what APC wants for their OEM versions, which are still made in China.

Bought one back in July when they offered one and then again in September. The one I bought in July works great. The one i just received is a lemon. It sounds like there are bolts clunking around in the motor. Tried the second battery to be sure it wasn’t a power issue. Tried different attachment to be sure it wasn’t the floor implement issues.

Nope. It’s got to go back.

What a royal pain to get all the pieces in the box so that it closes! Boo

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

Look at you being helpful and sympathetic…and mischief week hasn’t even started yet.

edit…kidding aside, @pamiela woot customer support is great.

Just got mine from this offering and I didn’t even get it fully unpacked before I decided that this needed to go back. It is not ‘refurbished’ well at all. This thing looks like it was used daily for about 2 years by children. The refurbishing consists of what looks to be the floor brush replaced and incorrectly installed with parts of the brush caught/screwed inside the housing. All the fittings for the floor brush are so loose it feels like the floor brush mounting would snap off within a few uses. I dont know if this is a different merchant than when this was last offered but I wouldn’t pay 50 bucks for this, it looks like it was used commercially to clean a restaurant, elementary school, and tossed down some stairs a few times. Im quite disappointed just like @pamiela

The refurbs must be somewhat inconsistent because the one I received seems completely unused with two exceptions. The batteries were almost fully charged when I received them (hopefully they’ll still have a full lifetime) and the top cover for the rollers was loose and just needed to be snapped down.

I’m impressed with how small it folds down for storage and the vacuum performance seems more than adequate on the hard and carpeted floors I have done so far.

Sorry you got a clunker.