Energizer Vision LED Headlamp Flashlight (2-pack)

Energizer Vision LED Headlamp Flashlight (2-pack)

I got these from Woot! a while ago and they are great headlamps. I use one of them every morning to find the dog stuff in the yard after taking them out at 0-dark-thirty when they wake me up to go. The light is very bright and the mode switch is intelligently designed in that it shuts the light off if it has been on for more than a few seconds rather than forcing you to cycle through all of the modes just to shut it off, the way so many cheap headlamps do. The headband is great quality and wide enough to work well.
The only negative I have noticed is that when you angle the light down, it requires a lot more force than when you angle it back up. This means that it’s harder to angle the light down when you need to do so and too easy to angle it back up accidentally. It gives enough resistance when angling it down that at first I thought I would break it, but I am used to it now and it’s only a slight annoyance. I can angle it down with one hand now that the mechanism has worn in a bit.
If you like headlamps that are bright, stay on your noggin and operate intelligently, these are worth it.

1 Like

Second this. I purchased this from Amazon for what I think is an excellent value for $13 for one! At $17 for two on woot! I’m having a hard time not picking up two more for umm… Backup?

I’ve had tons of cheap headlamps… And looking back, I could have bought one of those expensive outdoor sports ones and it would have been a better value. After using this, I wouldnt hesitate to get one of these over the fancy ones (I guess unless I needed more waterproofing).

Pros:
multi modes are actually useful.
Don’t need to cycle through to off (and I believe it remembers the last setting you were on too)
Water resistant, no problem in light drizzle
Cool dimming feature, good when your working on something close or shiny.

1 Like

Wait, I think I saw this movie.

alien

Grow yourself two more heads and change your name to Zaphod.

Seriously, though: one for $13 with Amazon return policy or two for $22 with “no money back” guarantee… and you only have one head… great deal, Woot.

1 Like