Lenovo X1 12" M5 4GLTE Detachable Laptop

Lenovo X1 12" M5 4GLTE Detachable Laptop

I have one of these but slightly different model I bought from here early this year.
It is amazingly powerful as a PC given it’s thin and light size. The display is crisp and touchscreen works well. Windows 10 Pro is a nice plus.

However, I’d say being a powerful PC means it cranks through power very quickly. I don’t know if mine had a weak battery being a used unit, but I get a few hours max. The battery seems to drain overnight (not all the way, but noticeable). The USB-C charging is convenient but remember not all USB-C chargers are the same, so only certain powerful adapters will put it into charge mode. The USB-C connector is fragile (my fault, I’m sure) but is already wiggling and I’m not sure how long it will keep up or how I can “fix” it if it stops working.

Since I often use it in bed, I really don’t like the way the “stand” works. I understand it has to being a detachable/convertible. But I’m used to using a laptop where the screen portion stands up on it’s own by the hinge. Of course, this can’t do that. It has a flip-down stand on the back, as shown. But that means it’s fine of a desk. But not as good on a bed cover or “lap,” and this is supposed to be a “laptop” after all.

Very powerful small system as long as you know what you are getting.