Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable 3ft

Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable 3ft

Woot is NOT shipping genuine Anker cables. I received cables that do not come in Anker packaging (box), that do not have the Anker name embossed on the USB connector housing, and that say “aneng Phone Cable” on the little ziploc bag they arrived in. Steer clear of this, as it is not a clearance deal, its a crap deal.

Hi there. Sorry about the incorrect product. We’re clearing these out from Amazon inventory so it’s either incorrect in their warehouses or one slipped in. I’m asking CS if there are other contacts.

Make sure you get in touch with Woot CS.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yep… what they said… these are the junk cables that they sell for 3.99 at a gas station… I love my Anker products and ordered these after checking amazon and finding that they did not have the heavy duty ones available there.
I am jacked… I ordered three and they showed up in a generic bag straight off the slow boat with a printed sticker that says anker charging cable over an old label that just says charging cable. Someone new these were garbage and tried to pull a fast one. I submitted for a defective order so now I get to spend an hour repacking this garbage and driving it to a ups store… hardly worth the 24 dollars I will get back so basically just a waste of my time and resources for a misrepresented product… thanks woot👎

Did you also alert CS?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered 2 of these cables. I have many other Anker products. These are cheap looking thin China cables. It is not something from Anker. I put one of my real Anker cables from Amazon next to this for reference.

There is an Anker sticker that has been stuck over another label. I just emailed CS to try to get a refund or the correct cables.

2 Likes

Thank you. Make sure you contact Woot CS. Looks like some non-Anker inventory got slipped in at the Amazon warehouse.

Kindly tell amazon to get their shit together.

1 Like

1 Like

Sadly it has been almost a year since I purchased this. Upon its arrival last year I placed it in a drawer to have on hand when my existing cord bit the dust. Today is the day, but when I pulled out my new “Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable” I discovered, like others have mentioned, that I was sent cheap crap from China aneng cord. Complete trash. I am forever done with Woot, and Amazon is in close second place.