Zmodo Pivot Cloud 1080p Smart Hub Camera System

Zmodo Pivot Cloud 1080p Smart Hub Camera System

1 Like

The idea is nice. Tried one (from Woot). Had to send it back. Could never get it to connect/sync to my phone. Tried 3 different phones (Samsung S7, Motorola and a kyocera). Really wanted it to work. Rotating with sound was what sold me but if it doesn’t work, it’s just a dead cyclops on the shelf.

1 Like

Now that Apple will be allowing for THEIR cloud service, you have to wonder when makers try and sell their Cloud Service how cameras like these will become obsolete.

It’s getting where it’s just cheaper to let the people come and take what they want vs buying a security system.

This product does not seem to have a huge fan base. A lot of complaints and returns. Shame too because I could use something like this but there are so many better options out there it seems.

I’m on the BLINk kick for now. Got 2 from the mother ship. Not bad and you can move them around. Woot selling the 1st version but I’m debating on getting a 2nd gen or getting a 1st gen from woot. Hoping they will sell out so my decision will be easier.