VIZIO SB3651-E6 36" 5.1 SmartCast Sound Bar System

VIZIO SB3651-E6 36" 5.1 SmartCast Sound Bar System

TT… Which was worse

Pearl Harbor or I, Robot?

I say that I, Robot is less bad because it is a shorter film (less suffering)

3 Likes

I think you spelled Wild WIld West wrong

3 Likes

Can this be used as a 3.1 without the read speakers?? It’s difficult to find a 3.1 system for a small room, and this might work!

1 Like

You should be able to turn the rear speakers off in settings or just not plug them into the subwoofer. I have the same (or very similar) system from the last time it was on woot and I usually just use the soundbar because I’m too lazy to turn the sub/surround on all the time.

1 Like

Absolutely, just don’t plug in the rear speakers. I have the 5.1.2 and do not have the rear speakers plugged it, it doesn’t care. Also, the rear speakers plug into the sub, which is wireless so if you want to hook them up later it is easy to put the sub in a back corner and run the rear wires to it.

Pearl Harbor was way worse! It’s about 13 hours long, for one thing, and for another I just don’t buy Josh Hartnett as a fighter pilot.

3 Likes

Bite your tongue when speaking about Josh Hartnett you heretic.

2 Likes

Why y’all need to do Big Willy like that?
Affleck from P.Harbor did Gigli. And Daredevil.

Control your display with Google Home? I can play something on my Vizio TV now using Google Home, how with adding this speaker alone allow for this?

These are great. Just the soundbar will sound really good. I couldn’t believe the difference with this over my old LG that I paid like 300 bucks for.

I actually like that movie because it reminds me of Blazing Saddles
Not nearly as good but still makes me laugh because it is a “breast of fresh ass”

1 Like

Good luck with these. I bought one of the Vizio ATMOS sound bars from the last Woot sale and it was broken on arrival–the subwoofer wouldn’t work. Had to contact Vizio for a replacement. I don’t trust these refurbs at all.