Men's Otto Shoes

Men's Otto Shoes

Does anyone know what that material on the back is? Is it leather?

I did find this on Amazon: ā€œ100% Fabric or Textileā€

https://www.amazon.com/MUK-LUKS-Mens-Otto-Shoe-Grey/dp/B071P4GD9Q

And Macyā€™s said this: ā€œEVA Sole, Polyester, Viscose, Spandex Insole, 100% Cotton Upper, Spandex Liningā€

But thatā€™s all I got.

Yes, itā€™s a leather bit at the back, itā€™s attached only at the top. This deal came up with a bunch of different Muk Luks a few weeks ago and I bought these exact shoes!

FTR, these are super comfy and look great. I love them.

Anyone know if there is any arch support built into the shoe?

No arch support, just a thick insert

1 Like

FWIW, mine just arrived, and they are the WORST SHOES Iā€™VE EVER BOUGHT!! They werenā€™t eve worth $5, let alone $15! Plastic insert, soles are ā€˜slick plasticā€™ like material that will have you sliding on Concrete, let alone Ceramic Tile. YMMV, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Agree that the soles are slick and slide on vinyl floors. I havenā€™t tried them on a smooth concrete surface yet. They run a little small, but the canvas uppers are comfortable. The inserts are semi-comfortable and will probably mold to your feet after a while. The have zero arch support, but meet my needs as long as I am super careful on vinyl floors.

I also just received mine. They run smallā€¦about 1/2 size too small.

I agree, they are cheap feeling.

Thanks for the pic. It shows a totally different insole.

These are horrible. For one thing, they run so small that I thought I had made a mistake and ordered womenā€™s. I cant even get them on. Not that I would have worn them anyway. They are very cheaply made. If they ever got anywhere near $60 for them, I would be shocked.

2 Likes

Eh. Iā€™ve given up on arch support from stock insoles. I use my own 100% of the time.

But the colors I want to get are the ones that are sold out.

What color are you after? Iā€™ve got a Size 11, Light Khaki if interested.

I find that Muckluks run fairly small with their sizing. I have another pair of 12ā€™s that are quite snug, while I can wear 11ā€™s or 11.5ā€™s in other brands with room to move. THIS pair of Muckluks I got in 12, but I should have got 13ā€™s, itā€™s that bad. Pretty sure my footā€™s not growingā€¦

Agreeā€¦ definitely run small; Iā€™d say a full size or more, and yes, they do have a ā€œcheapā€ feel to them.

Cheap construction and ridiculously small. Iā€™m wondering if these shoes were manufacturer rejects or something, especially given thereā€™s only a hard liner on the inside and no padded insole. I wear 11.5, ordered a 12, and canā€™t even put it on it is so small.

Hi there. If your ottos didnā€™t fit, contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.