Men's Fleece-Lined Zip Sweater Hoodie 3PK

Men's Fleece-Lined Zip Sweater Hoodie 3PK

BUYER BEWARE — I was sent 3 sweat shirts of a completely different brand. The write up says “Galaxy by Havic”, the picture shows something generic like “DLJC” on the brand in the pictures (which should have been a warning). I got a totally different brand, one that I can’t find anything about online. Also, the write up says they are “slim fit” - this is also not true of the ones I was sent. I ordered a mens large, it is HUGE. Like at least an XLT or 2XLT. They were wide in the body and very long. So if you want a loose fitting hoodie for cheap, and don’t care what the brand is – cool, they may have you covered. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

I will agree with @Serafyna - got 3 hoodies from Logan & Martin.
Can concur these are not slim fit, I am swimming in them as well.
Will be reaching out to WooT CS - to the rescue :man_superhero:

Are these the same as the ones Woot had last year around Nov.? i bought some then, tag says Verde. 3 pack, said mens, but get one size up… I wear XL so i got 2XL, They were still a bit tight, plus the zipper was backwards, so i’m thinking, womens not mens?

Not sure about if they’re the same but there’s no hard & fast rule about what size zippers go on.

Found this interesting Tidbit.

These are sold as lined with fleece. The ones I received have no lining at all.

I’m very sorry. Looks like they pulled from the wrong stack. Please contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.