Alexa Voice Remote for Amazon Echo

Alexa Voice Remote for Amazon Echo

Um, HELLO! Bought this for $8.99 last month! what gives???

Looks like a price drop.

2 Likes

Was yours new? This one is used

No, It was “used, very good” Like a slap in the face…

2 Likes

Ummm… noob here. What is the purpose of the remote? I thought you just needed to say Alexa.

Since Alexa’s dumbass is mostly deaf this remote helps her hear again and you can pause music without yelling

1 Like

Will this work with fire stick? I lost my remote

1 Like

No it won’t.

Got mine today and it was totally brand new. Sealed packaging and plastic on the remote. Batteries included too. Woot must be offloading old inventory but has to list it as used to list it at the price that it is. THANKS WOOT!!!

2 Likes

Since I use my Echo mostly for controlling my TiVo, I could just grab my actual TiVo remote. I do wonder why I have to yell at my Echo 1/2 the time, though. Between my hard-of-hearing father & my Echo, I’ve just started talking EXTRA LOUD all the time. :woman_facepalming:

Thanks for the heads up on Alexa’s hearing issues. I’ll keep it mind when she totally ignores me.

1 Like

So what you are saying that that this remote is basically…

1 Like

Did you and Alexa get married? Because usually marriage causes deafness… Or so I have heard… Not from my wife, I am married, after all.

Bought these for my two Echos. Finally after 1 1/2 years set up the Echo’s and realized I never received the remotes. I remember I meant to contact to see where my package was, but was side tracked and never thought about it until now. Talk about a bad memory. I do love my Echos though.