(48 Pack) AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries

(48 Pack) AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries

2 Likes

mmm Alkaline

1 Like

:musical_note: Why don’t you come on over, batteries?:musical_note:

1 Like

So the BOC never even made it to the forums?

1 Like

504 gateway time-out, no boc allowed.

2 Likes
1 Like

Glad the monthly 20 minutes when woot doesn’t work is over.

1 Like

Is that waiting room thing gone? Took me straight to checkout but Amazon pay blew up and just froze, same as last woot off

3 Likes

I can’t purchase these on the app, I can add even to my cart but can’t check out.

4 Likes

I have no idea. I’ve been out of the game for a minute. I didn’t even get to it until it was sold out. Still showed on the main woot off page for a time, but sold out.

2 Likes

Hotel Wootifornia

1 Like

Indeed a rough day when one can’t even purchase batteries.
Sad Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

Same here got in at 100% but Amazon pay froze and then got all the way to pay but 504 bad gateway at the end

2 Likes

I got a timeout too and refreshed the page, only to be told the item was not found. Hit the back button and was asked for a resubmit to refresh the page. I did and tried to buy the BOC, only to be told I can only do so once every 31 days. Knowing I hadn’t got one in the past 31 days (ever counts, right?), I checked my bought items, and it shows in my list as “Not yet shipped”

3 Likes

Could not land anything in the cart.
Destined to have an uncrappy life.

1 Like

Ooo!!! Sounds promising!

1 Like

Same here, tried to order but couldn’t get checkout page to load.

2 Likes

Won’t let me buy anything today. Either BUY buttons go nowhere or Checkout go no where. Tried several browsers.

2 Likes

After getting a cancelled BOC, I couldn’t even buy some batteries. Got errors and then sold out. I’m done with this Woot off. Not worth the frustration.

6 Likes

Not as promising as you’d think. This is BS

4 Likes