(48 Pack) AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries

Brutal!!! Not as fun as it used to be, haven’t participated in these in a year plus…oh well

1 Like

Dang it ! I actually need AA batteries…went off to get coffee and missed it. :battery:
Not end of the world stuff. I mean the coffee is important. :coffee:

2 Likes

Cancelled on me too

3 Likes

Boc Canceled because woot doesn’t like me.

That’s a bit harsh. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your BOC here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

1 Like

Yup. Emotional damage in the BOC. Just as promised

4 Likes

Oh VOP couldn’t remember name, was only coming up with Hall of Patience in my head, was close I guess!

1 Like

I was never put in waiting Hall of Patience

3 Likes

I haven’t seen the VoP anymore with Amazon Pay. It seems to just sit on the payment page and then goes to the 504. Maybe that’s the new and exhilarating VoP

4 Likes

But… Woot doesn’t really run out of crap… I mean just take a short walk through the warehouse with a paper sack and call it good…

4 Likes

If there was an all you can buy BoC option, I would spend way more money than I want to admit

1 Like