RetroConsole w/ 600 Games, 2 Controllers

RetroConsole w/ 600 Games, 2 Controllers

Does this come with any shooting games? I have the old gun controller and wanted to play Duck Hunt if it’s on there.

1 Like

This is my favorite Woot sale simply because of the reaction it generates.

7 Likes

The obvious question here is where can we see the game list?

1 Like

It’s like that movie Groundhog Day.

4 Likes

Whenever I see one come up I always set the thread to ‘tracking’ so I can see it implode.

4 Likes

It probably comes with this one

6 Likes

Let’s not forget this classic

5 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… no. We’ve asked our vendor. No luck. It domes with games. 600 of 'em. Surely there will be one you like.

It probably comes with
Super Italian Cousins
Mediocre Kombat
Spongemon - gotta catch the crabs
All the Atari games
Colecovision
The GraniteStones
Dog walking boy
Tetanus

4 Likes

Your old gun will not work with this one, it’s not running on a same logic unfortunately. It’s gamepads sucks also, I did trashed 3 of those in 1 year and finally was able to control myself to stop buying again.

No usually not on these, but that 600 covers all the 80s and 90s games as I remember there was not very many games growing up on those in Turkey.

1 Like

I’d like to see a Saturday morning twitch stream where the people of woot play some Oklahoma Trail on one of these while the rest of us eat cereal in our pjs. There should also be beanbag chairs and snuggies.

4 Likes

You think any of the people of woot would wake up early on a Saturday or any day?

2 Likes

Overtime to play Monkey Kong?

An opportunity to sell Woot bean bag chairs?

I’d do it.

2 Likes

Sounds like too much work for them.

Don’t know about the games the console comes with, but the old nes gun only works with tube TV’s.

1 Like

That’s all gonna change now that this console utilizes DMMI High Clear Output.
Only the best 720hz refresh, 38290P rez, 8D future reality, scratch and sniff technology used here.

1 Like

Don’t buy this it has some serious garbage games on it

2 Likes