Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter

Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter

At this rate, they’ll be 199.00 come BF.

How do you figure that? The price dropped $10 since June and has been steady at $330 since. Seems very unlikely this will drop much.

Last year Woot’s black Friday “deal” was spend $25 and get $10 off cyber Monday… so don’t hold your breath lol.

Any locking thingy? Or lock it like a bike?

16 to 50, out of range-

This or the Hover-1 Rally? This or the Rally?

Also, I hope these have been gone through for the recalls.

These are not subject to the recall.

Holes in the rear wheel could be used.

Anyone got a $150 coupon code?

I’ll see what I can do with CS

1 Like

Do you have any information on how it handles weather? Can it be used in the rain and low temperatures?

Bought the exact model last time around. It is decent device. It has some seals around cables and the bottom. I think it would be OK to run it in light rain but not in heave rain. Search Youtube. There is a review about this device which shows a guy used it in very cold weather in Sweden. Xiaomi m365 electric scooter review - all you need to know - YouTube

Is this inflatable tires or solid tires ?

Specs say inflatable tires and image shows air hose to fill tires.

bought this the last time it was on sale. the mi 365 came with inflatable tires and two spares. you can buy a ton of accessories on amazon/ebay etc. incl. solid tires which I would suggest if you live in an area with crappy roads.

app allows you to “lock” the scooter - locks the front tire and beeps if the unit is moved - however your phone has to be within bluetooth distance. you can use a cable lock around the rear tire to secure it. I’ve taken it indoors (shopping, cafes etc.) just fold it and carry.

What’s the suggested weight limit for this one?

From the specs:

Max load: 220 lbs

sorry, I CTRL+F “lb” and didn’t see that anywhere. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you