Beacon 13" Ceramic Grill with Trays and Stand

Beacon 13" Ceramic Grill with Trays and Stand

Anyone have a pic of this that shows what it looks like in the back yard? It’s hard to ascertain the scale. is it meant to be placed on a table, or is it big enough to sit on the patio and be at a comfortable height to use easily?

It is only 13" as slightly larger than a ruler so table top and maybe 2 steaks or 4 burgers big. Too much money for a table top grill.

Congraturations! It’s a baby grill!

1 Like

It’s 13" wide (usable surface) not high.

Thanks!. Does the woman come with it?

I have this unit. Purchased from woot about three years ago. It has been awesome.
It is not the one pictured in the comments and is NOT a tabletop unit.
will hold a full boston butt or 4-6 steaks

Can you send a picture of yours in it’s natural habitat? …for scale?

I don’t think the grill in the picture has ever been used.

SH

Any idea how much Missouri butt it will hold??? Anyone???

Pics on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A03UHPE

I have one. It is very small, but big enough to do a single pork butt. Ribs were hard… I think I got a rack and a half on it, and had to cut the racks up.

Pros: Solidly built, holds temp quite easily, and does a great job.
Cons: Very small.

Pics here are better but none show them on a table or on the ground. How is that possible? Some must exist

are these easy to clean out once the coal is done?

A little shop vac is perfect, just wait till the grill is completely cool and suck up the ash that way.

Also I’d recommend using lump charcoal or hardwood in these only. The ceramic style grills can retain the chemicals in lighter fluid and accelerant in briquettes in the porous shell, so food may taste funky for a long while after using those.

Thanks for the tips!

OK I broke down and ordered one even tho winter is around the corner. Please be kind and ship the ones that don’t have cracks, gouges or mis-fitting hardware!

OK so this arrived today. I haven’t opened the box yet because it took all my energy to hobble it into the house! The thing weighs a ton. All right like close to 90 pounds of dead weight. I think somewhere along the line someone suggested the small grill was great for tailgating! Ha Ha. You’d need several people just to lug it around. The UPS guy used a cart to get it up the driveway. He wouldn’t even attempt to get it on my porch! I felt like I needed a winch to get it up on my porch and in my house.

Anyway, gonna get some lump charcoal and set this up this weekend…unless there’s snow or I get a hernia.

SEVEN months later, I just set it up. It’s very well made. Hope it works well.

2 Likes

Glad you didn’t procrastinate.

1 Like