Segway miniLITE Certified Refurbished

Segway miniLITE Certified Refurbished

Since “certified refurbished”, will these look new? What kind of packaging?

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give. These should look new and the packaging might not be original. If the original packaging was damaged, it will likely come in a plain looking box.

Does woot offer warranty on these?

Today seems to be my day to post things from the Features section in the forums. :slight_smile:

Warranty: SDONA warranty

1 Like

Where did I miss the answer to my inquiry in the features section? Help me so i don’t waste anymore of your time.

The answer to yours wasn’t in there. The other person’s was. Though we used to have a ? with the description manlapig posted next to the words Certified Refurbished but they seem to have been raptured somehow. Should get that back.

Is the battery replaceable?

Yes, but it will need to be done through the warranty company.

1 Like

I’m wondering what the units themselves look like. As I plan to give this as a gift, I’m wondering if we should expect scratches and blemishes or if they likely will look “new.” The packaging isn’t as much of a concern. Can you confirm these won’t have any exterior damage?

Good price. Thanks.

Hard to give you an exact answer but generally, certified refurbished items look close to new.

Check it out when you get it. If you’re unhappy with it, you can return it for a full refund.

I’ll give it a shot. Thanks!

Package arrived quickly! Havent opened yet, but fully boxed and all looks well packaged.