Apple iPad Pro (2018) 12.9" Tablets

Apple iPad Pro (2018) 12.9" Tablets

Any chance you’ll be putting gen 2 Apple Pencils on sale sometime soon? Love my 11” Pro but could really benefit from that Pencil.

Does anyone know who refurbished this? Seems to bed not apple but can someone confirm if it was 1st party refurbished?

Are these the 3rd gen IPad Pro , anyone know? And do we have to pay tax here to buy it ? Thanks

Definitely not a fan of WOOT!’s policy of not disclosing actual condition. 100% functional is nice, but not a word on condition?

“Refurb” is all we get? Even FleaBay discloses condition.

Really, for a thousand dollar device?

And a generic charger for a refurb this expensive? Even at full retail price, the OEM USB C 18 watt charger is only $29 - why not include it?

Still, vs. the $999 new price and the typical $100-150 discounted street price deals, $670 could be a good price if we knew the actual condition without having to experiment via Customer Service… and then find out replacements are no longer available.

1 Like

When you see “2018” and “12.9” in the description together, that means it is a 3rd gen.

12.9 Pro:
1st gen - 2015
2nd gen - 2017
3rd gen - 2018

Some folks believe now that the 4th gen wasn’t announced this fall with the new (7th gen) mainstream iPad 10.2, that it will be released in the spring.

1 Like

I found a Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB) - Silver (Latest Model) (Renewed) , wifi only for $839 on mothership and there is no tax at check out .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NX2ML4R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A37VHTD60S0G3C&psc=1

A same silver 512G /wifi only here cost $879 + tax ( $40 estimated) .

2 Likes

Kudos on mothership Amazon’s full disclosure certified renewed program that explicitly states it is “as new” condition…

But that seller has an 86% rating with 15% negative over the past 30-days.

I bought this deal when they had it a couple of weeks ago. Mine arrived in as-new condition with no known or observed defects. I have been using it now for a couple of trouble-free weeks. The charger I received was an aftermarket all-in-one USB C charger (i.e., the USB cable does not come apart from the charger). Nothing else was in the box.

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. The pros are a third party company who we trust. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

1 Like

The specs sheet says this has a “3.5mm Stereo Headphone Minijack” but it doesn’t actually have one, does it?

Interesting that no Woot representative has responded to a single question. How about some answers?

Damn Dalem, I am a Woot rep yo (and check a couple comments up as I answered a question!)! Also, checking on a couple of other questions as we speak so stay tuned!

2 Likes

Well manlapig posted 30’ before you :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So, we removed the listing in the specs so there should be no headphone jack. Our bad! We source this info from Apple’s page and it originally had it on there, but after checking again, it was gone! So we took it off. If this is an issue, please contact our Customer Service!

Again, it would be far more helpful to also see a committment as to actual cosmetic condition on a thousand dollar device.

If it was Scratch and Dent, we would label it as such. We don’t expect many cosmetic issues on these devices and if so, we wouldn’t have included it in this sale. These are refurbished that should look as new. They may have had something faulty go wrong, but the items are tested and we will fix when needed. We 100% suggest that you take a look at the item when you receive it and let us know if you see any issues.

Under Specs for video Recording, there are two Slow-mo numbers for 720p. Is one for the front and one for the back?

• Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Slo-mo video support for 720p at 120 fps

The first one is what I’m seeing on the Apple site.

They seem to only talk about the rear camera. I was unable on a quick search to find info on the front camera.

Do these come with new batteries?