HELLA Loud Super Tone Electric Horn

HELLA Loud Super Tone Electric Horn

Ok so I look under specifications…and it doesn’t even list the DB @ what distance…how can you put up a spec page without the most important specification of a noise making product? Sorry but LOUD doesn’t cut it.

found this spec:
High tone: 500 Hz - Low tone: 300 Hz - Sound level: 118 dB(A) - Voltage: 12Volts. ECE-R28 approved

on this page:
https://www.amazon.com/HELLA-Protective-3AG-003-399-801/dp/B000CRZXPI

Be sure and listen to the youtube videos of this horn. It sounds like an import car horn which is hella loud, but to me I didn’t like.

• Also, arugula is my favorite vegetable that sounds like an old-timey car horn when you say it.
4 Likes

Does anyone know if this is for a pair of the Hella Super Tone horns or is this just one single horn?
If its a single horn, is it the high tone or the low tone?
Thanks.

i would believe the pic and expect only one. hope my links did not add confusion. i was only attempting to find similar horn for the specs.

1 Like

@defiantone Your links did not add any confusion. I was just curious as to whether this is for the high & low tone horn set, or just one single horn. I have purchased a set in the past from amazon that came with a high and low tone horn.

@Woot do you know if this is for a pair or one single horn?
Thanks.

This comes with a set of two! We updated the listing, thank you for bringing up the question!

4 Likes

I have these on my car. They’re much louder than the meep meep horn that it originally came with.

2 Likes

Nice. The two horns sound pretty good together.
12v, 66w. That’ll be under 6 amps.
Make sure your horn circuit has a 6+ amp fuse.
Think I’ll get these for my tractor.

2 Likes

does this come with the relay?

Our buyer is better at Google than me. She said, according to the Q&A section of this page, it does NOT come with the relay.

I have them in my car. Quite a bit louder than stock. I went with the Hellas because the train horn I got wouldn’t fit under the hood of my Fiesta :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I hear ya.

/Get it? :smiley:

Does it also come with a universal mounting bracket of some kind?

Isn’t that what the silver things are with the hole in them?

I got my Hella horns today I bought from woot a few days ago.
It DOES come with a 12v 30A relay and both horns have a very sturdy bracket.
YAY!

Well installed them and even had my car mechanic neighbor help me and no sound!