Classic Woot-Themed Lunchbox!

Classic Woot-Themed Lunchbox!

This is hilarious!

I wonder if I should pack myself a lunch in this every morning and carry it to my desk upstairs?

1 Like

Power move! Everyone in the “office” will be both jealous and intimidated.

1 Like

I work from home! :rofl:

snagged one. why? because WOOT!

Sadly no thermos to get that super funky smell embedded in the plastic.

Linda, yes. Get one. Who cares if you’re only taking it upstairs in your own home? Saves you the time of walking downstairs and back upstairs to fetch lunch. Those precious minutes add up, you know!:smile_cat:

>'Kat

1 Like

Do you have pets?

Does it have a thermos inside?

No it doesn’t. It’s great either way. I have one myself.

I still have one. Nobody wanted it at my garage sale…

1 Like

Well, it aint Roy Rogers there, Bob.

2 Likes

That’s because I wasn’t aware of your garage sale until just now…

I want one of these so bad, but with an actual derby design. A long time ago they had a nice selection, but I didn’t jump on it while I had the chance. Been waiting over a year. Seems the woot theme is all they have laying around now :frowning:

Yep, I do! Popcorn!

here is her better side

5 Likes

I’ll bet she doesn’t have such a sweet lunchbox.

Still one of the best names for a dog ever. What a gorgeous girl she is.

2 Likes

We feed her only raw meat. I would hate to open that lunchbox after a day or so. :nauseated_face:

Thanks! She was my husbands dog before I came along. One of the 16 he had at the time. One of the 27 he had at an earlier time.

She was the youngest, and if they had not all died off on her she would have been alpha.

She thinks she is the high and mighty ruler of all dogs.
She is an awesome dog, as long as you are not a dog. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ordered on the 3rd and only today marked as “preparing for shipment”. sheesh, i got my digital BeeOhCee delivered faster than this has been preparing. sigh. maybe i’m just too impatient.