4PC Men's Cotton Fleece Thermal Sets

4PC Men's Cotton Fleece Thermal Sets

This claims to be 100% cotton, but they definitely feel like a synthetic. It’s got a lot of shine, and it’s fairly stretchy. Which cotton doesn’t really do.

Also, there’s typos on the packaging like “cotton-knif.”

Thanks for the feedback. Asking the team to double check the fabric.

Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Update: Vendor confirmed they are 100% cotton.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

These are probably the worst purchase I’ve ever made from Woot! The extra large are not big enough for me - definitely a Chinese XL - made for someone 5’8 and 180 lbs … not 6’ and 220 lbs. also, the “fly” is all the way down at the crotch seam. I put that in quotes because the fabric barely overlaps, so it just kinda stays open when worn. The fabric is not very thick and is translucent when stretched a little. Also not very warm.

FYI - purchased what I think is the same item branded Nextex. Agree with poster Grumble - these were very stretchy as he says and were prickly did not feel like cotton at all. Since I washed them I did not try to return. But wish the manufacturer was more honest. It does not reflect well on Woot when there are problems and it much more work for you. We appreciate your looking into this. Vendors who lie should be banned. Amazon banned 600 vendors for dishonesty.

Vendors who lie, dishonor themselves, their brand, their family, …their nation and need to know that.

1 Like

Agree with other posters, this is way too stretchy to be 100% cotton. Also ordered large and got XL, but thank God because as GuardBoy88 points out, these are small even being a size up from what I ordered.