5-Hour Energy 12-Packs

I’m kinda one of the annoying health police myself, but this comment is amazing, I enjoy an energy drink every now and then anyway.

I was in for two and now I regret it, reading some of the links to better deals. To be able to order it cheaper on Amazon? I feel like a sucker. This will definitely affect my future purchases.

I’m so very disappointed in Woot. This used to be such a great site. Now I can’t trust it at all.

So you have buyers remorse because you lack the wherewithal to shop around and rely on others to post links? A few dollars is a small price to pay for being lazy.

Yes, I have buyers remorse. And I also feel sad that such a great site has changed so much. But thanks for the personal attack, that was really fun.

There are off-brands with identical ingredients out there for <$1 ea at Walmart, $1 stores etc.

And airsoft guns omg! And electric bikes so you don’t have to exercise so much and increase your risk of…
Also wine and wine glasses to drink said wine, nevermind salt and chocolate and other distracting gadgets - when will it ever end?

And dont forget the plethora of bacon products. Whoever thought Woot! screens their items from a health/safety standpoint, has not been through many WootOffs.

yeppers. i went round trip from nashville to seattle on a dozen of these things with seven hours sleep. no ill effects whatsoever.

it should be noted. in order for these things to work fully… you HAVE TO EAT FOOD. the vitamin b metabolizes with food. without food… vit b will not help ya.

Woot is indeed a shadow of its former self. Rarely has good stuff anymore. Every major e-tailer has a daily deal. With all the sections and each with multiple items in each its no different than anyone else.
As far as this product: its like crack in a can

The “energy drinks” that are killing people are the ones with crazy amounts of caffeine and sugar in them.
Mostly how this one works is massive amounts of vitamin b6 and b12.

it should be noted. in order for these things to work fully… you HAVE TO EAT FOOD. the vitamin b metabolizes with food. without food… vit b will not help ya.
[/quote]

I learned something new and valuable today!

Thanks!

Tissue?

Drink 'em like they’re Dr Pepper:
one at 10, 2, and 4 o’clock!

Then it’s wine time! :wink:

Combining alcohol and stimulants is supposedly an even surer way to the ER. But what a ride!