5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

Why do the covers have a light sensor?

Directly from the features tab…

“Turns on and off automatically thanks to built-in light sensor”
My guess is so the small night lights are not on 24/7.

ledplug

Bought these for my parents home two years ago. Unless they get hit by direct sunlight, they stay on 24/7. It would be nice if you could adjust the sensitivity.

I just don’t trust the “snap on” cover style. They have little tabs of metal that reach out to contact the screw terminals of the the outlet. Seems like a short or arcing waiting to happen :fire:. Perhaps unjustified concern, and they certainly are cheap, but I ended up going with something like this.

1 Like

I got one of the plug covers and for some reason its dimensions were not wide enough to go over the contacts even though the plugs lined up perfectly with the plate. I have a newer home with tamper-resistant plugs.

Dang it! I want these. I don’t care if they stay on all the time, they use a tiny amount of electricity. But for some reason all the outlets in my condo are horizontal. Don’t know why they did that when they renovated (based on everything else, it must have been cheaper or easier), but I wish just ONE manufacturer of these things would figure it out and have a landscape model. I scoured Amazon, nada.

Oh well, first world problems.

These came the other day without the outlet covers, wrote support been over 24hr no reply.

Hi there. I don’t see your contact in the CS system. Could you try emailing support@woot.com pls?

1 Like

Message sent. Thank you