5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

I would not want bright white, or even warm white, nightlights. I would want dim red ones, so I could get back to sleep more easily.

I don’t want these. I would like a smoked turkey stuffed with bacon cheeseburgers and wrapped with a large pizza.

1 Like

How are your surface mount soldering skills?

Anyone know how to get these things to turn off (the outlet covers)? When I install them, they just stay on constantly. Not much of a night light - more of just a light light.

Hmmmm. They should turn on only in the dark. Is the light sensor covered by chance?

I have the same issue here - they’re all on all day and all night. The sensors doesn’t seem to working on all of my items.

Nope. The sensors are all uncovered. It just stays on constantly. This is just for the outlet covers. The actual plug in nightlights work fine.

The outlet covers are always turned on no matter how lit the room is. I don’t think the sensor is of any use on these because they don’t work at all. On other hand the night lights function perfectly.

Hi all. I’m checking with the team to see if anything changed out the outlet covers from the last time we sold them.

In the meantime, please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Update: They should go off in daylight - assuming it’s daylight enough. Reach out to CS as noted above.