5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

5 Outlet Covers & 6 Nightlights Bundle

Do not buy… Just installed the outlet covers and they stay on all the time. The senor does not function on them.

2 Likes

How are the LED’s on the outlet covers powered? Batteries? Induced current from the outlet?

1 Like

Hi there. We’ve sold thousands of these. From the last sale, we’ve heard from maybe 4 people that had this issue. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. They can help you get replacements from the vendor or a return, if you prefer.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I bought a dozen of these several years ago at a Home Show. They are absolutely awesome! I’ve never had a problem with them whatsoever. This is a REALLY good price as well. I paid almost double.

Thanks for the info ThunderThighs and carpsco. In for 1!

I purchased these last time they were available and while I do like them - I could only get 3 out of the 5 to work. The ones that do work are nice and the illumination is jst about right in my opinion. Not too much but not too little. They are powered by the out let itself so no batteries to replace which I think is a plus. The light sensing feature works really well too - no problems there.

Now the included night lights are really great. I like them a lot and as long as you don’t mind giving up a plug in, they work really well and provide decent illumination. I use them in the bathrooms so I don’t have to turn the light on.

Overall, decent but not great experience for me. I would have preferred to receive 5 outlet covers that worked but in my case only 3 of the 5 worked. All the nightlights work and they work well - no complaints about them.

Oooh, that’s a good question! Commenting in hopes of getting notified if you get an answer.

The power comes from the outlet. There is a clip on each side that touches the power on the outlet itself.

Every single outlet cover in my set does that same thing.

They only go out if you shine a flashlight directly on the sensor.

I’ll try to follow up with customer service.

Hey Thunder. I’ve sent 2 emails to CS for a return and nothing. Any tips??

Check your junk email and if there’s nothing there it’s probably because they are short staffed because of the current circumstances with the virus. They’ll reach out soon. @ThunderThighs will be able to tell if they contacted you.

I don’t see any contacts in the CS system for your order number or the email address on your woot account. Could you try again and use the form?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.