5-Pack Men's Assorted S/S Pique Polo

5-Pack Men's Assorted S/S Pique Polo

Ok so is this No Duplicates ? Or is it duplicates with at least 3 different ?

3 Likes

Well, that’s clear as mud.

@lioncow No duplicates or maybe less than 3 duplicates?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m taking a leap of faith… It’s not a BOC so I shouldn’t be disappointed in all 5! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah… this is confusing. Just asked for clarification, will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to say: “5-pack assorted colors? No, duplicates!”

1 Like

Regular fit or modern fit? Says regular fit in description and modern fit in image.

Shirts look long af!!!

They are not long, that’s just how the image looks, they are regular length.

You will receive 5 polos , out of those 5 polos there will be a minimum of 3 different colors and there is a possibility that the other 2 Colors may be the same. However we always strive to send at least 5 different colors when possible.

4 Likes

I like these shirts a great deal, having bought GBH polos 4 or 5 times over the last several years for myself and others, all through Woot!. They wear well, don’t pill, and the collars never crease. The colors are excellent.

But the last 2 sets I bought included mutts, by which I mean they were clearly not all made in the same factory or even to the same specifications. They had different labels and a few did not even have the Galaxy name anywhere on the labeling. The fit was different as well, with the mutts running slightly smaller than the others.

Given these issues and the fact that we have not been able to choose a set of colors like we used to be able to, it is clear to me that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Either that or they don’t care because people buy them regardless.

$6 a shirt is a great price for these. I will likely buy a set to tuck away in the eventuality that my current ones get stained or otherwise ruined.

But I don’t expect consistency anymore.

1 Like

Are these thin like tee shirt material…see through ish was going to get for my son for school ?

Anyone receive this set lately? I want to take a chance and buy, but am afraid of receiving like Orange, Red and Green and then dupes of them, haha…

Right on, thanks!

I took a chance but mine have not arrived. I will post an update once I do and let you know what colors I got.

Got mine today. I didn’t get any duplicate colors. I got olive green, black, royal blue, white and orange. But I will advise that they do run a little tight. I’m comfortably fit into extra large t-shirts from woot. Here I got double XL just in case and they were barely fitting. Pretty tight in the arms too.

But as far as color selection everything was good

Received the package today: 2 orange, 2 red, 1 Grey that was not wrapped like the others were and was a completely different company.

So on a product that says NO DUPLICATES, we got 2 Sets of duplicates.

OOOooof, I’m sorry. My guess is that the bullet in the features was correct and they forgot to update the part below the price. But regardless, we said no duplicates so reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

FYI: GBH has some sub-brands so still the same company.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Got mine today. 3xl and labeled as such but fits like a 2xl. 3xl chest is 49-51 and I’m a 48.

Of the 15 ordered - 4 white, 3 orange, 3 brown, 3 red and 2 blue. One of the blue shirts was a 6xl and not a 3xl. Really hoped that out of 15 there’d be a wider range of colors.

That’s a bummer. I didn’t get any duplicates. I’m the only color I wouldn’t have ordered myself was probably orange. The others were black,white, green and royal blue. I guess woot is a lottery of sorts! Some people get perfect condition pixels with 97% battery that are totally unlocked. And others get a lemon. I guess the key is to keep your expectations in check.