5-Pack Outlet Cover w/ Built-In LED Night Light

5-Pack Outlet Cover w/ Built-In LED Night Light

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out if they will work on a duplex style set of switches for the rounded, or likewise a rocker switch for the squared ones?

I’m trying to figure out what color light these put off. Trying to find reviews elsewhere, I see some complaints of ‘too purply’, not fitting flush, or just not working at all.

1 Like

What is the color?

1 Like

I have bought these 2 times…it is like a soft warm white light…

What is the color of the cover? Is it white?

1 Like

Yes, they’re white.

1 Like

wish these were motion sensor, would be perfect.

3 Likes

10cents/year to run as is 7/24… the motion sensor price would break-even when?

2 Likes

The rounded ones should work fine for rounded duplex switches., but I don’t know about the rocker switch.

Just installed these. Overall not bad for the price, would buy again.
They are a little flimsy and not well made compared to a name brand one I bought last year. Its difficult to get them to sit flush against the wall, they stick out a bit.
The color is VERY blueish white. Cheapest led color to make.

I just bought these and they do not say if they are UL-certified or ETL listed, does anyone know? Also, it says if your receptacle is wired to both the top screws and the bottom screws, you need to remove the bottom wires on both sides of the receptacle and move them to the upper screws with the top wires. Isn’t that against the code?

the need for motion sensor was not having the light be on constantly (when dark) not the cost to operate.